We know you're busy. The back corner of Target is already covered in tinsel, the Santa house is up at the mall, you're defrosting your turkey and asking "wasn't it just July?" So in the interest of saving time, I'm just going to give you the top ten reasons (in no particular order) why you should visit The Knit Addiction in Old Town Clovis this weekend.
10. You know that texting your significant other with pictures of yarn (or a new spinning wheel?) is a great way to ensure he or she knows what to put under the tree.
9. The needles you need to make a beer cozy for your brother-in-law are in those socks that you'll finish... someday. Grab a new set of affordable Knitter's Pride needles and go crazy on those cozies!
8. The Knit Addiction is hosting an Anzula trunk show! It starts this Friday, November 30, and goes through Sunday, December 8. The Knit Addiction is hosting our stock of For Better or Worsted, Breeze, and Wash My Lace.
7. The only thing getting you through the to-do lists of the holidays is that first free weekend in January. You see: take-out, several seasons of that show you've been meaning to watch, and an incredible new shawl pattern that you definitely need new yarn for.
6. There's no place to sit and knit in a big box store on Black Friday.
5. The temperature is dipping and you've decided it's time to knit that worsted-weight sweater. Knit Addiction will have 40 colors of For Better or Worsted to choose from, all with enough skeins in your color.
4. Gather up your fiber friends, grab a bite at one of Old Town's restaurants, and support your Local Yarn Store on Small Business Saturday!
3. The Knit Addiction is hosting Basilwood Farm this weekend (November 30 - December 1). Select some hand-crafted soaps, scrubs, and lotions and check a few names off of your holiday gift list, even if the recipient isn't a knitter (or knit-worthy!).
2. You need to rack up those Knit Addiction Bucks for January! You don't need to save receipts or keep track of a punch card - just buy your yarn and fiber goodies through December 29 and for each $100 you spend, receive $10 in KA Bucks after January 17.
1. You have at least three hats to knit before Christmas, and nothing in your stash that you can part with... I mean, that you could possibly knit a hat with.
Can't visit The Knit Addiction? See them through the magic of Google, on Facebook, Twitter, or Ravelry.